Oct 22, 2008

JJ'S ALBUM IS ON MY MUSIC PLAYLIST (:

5 more days to a whole year of loving you;
and I haven't started on your 1st year present. >_<

Having class at 3s2b:
Ani: You know that Sec 2 girl? She said "If you have some form of pride, you wouldn't be a lesbian."
J: SHE'S DEAD MAN SHE'S DEAD!
R: *gets angry*
A: WHAT!!
Jessie: Oh no all the lesbians angry already! *sits somewhere else*

I guess I forgot what it was like to feel ignored.
Now I remember why I chose to be alone. 
When I'm alone, there's no one to ignore me, hurt me, bring me down.
(:

I hate it when people tell me that.
Here sits a caring friend ready to help you when you need it, because I want to thank you for being there for me, because I want to be a good friend to you, because I want you to know that I care too, that you don't have to cry alone.
And then you push me away, just like that.
I hate it when people tell me that.

No comments: