Sep 30, 2008

I don't even know why I fucking bother about you.

I think I get too jealous too often.

I wish I could help you, I wish you’d accept me as a friend.
I wish I could be there for you to at least make you feel a bit better.
I wish you’d confide in and trust me.
It hurts to see anyone suffer like that..
I know I’m not close to you, I know I’ll never be.
I wish I was somebody’s best friend.

I wish you knew,
I wish you knew how much I want to be your friend.
.. .----. -- / ... --- / -.-. .-.. --- ... . / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-- . - / ... --- / ..-. .- .-. / .- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-

And you,
I don’t know how you do it but I wish I could do it too.
Everyone’s laughing or chatting or studying together. I’m never with anyone, I’m always on my own.
Not that it’s a bad thing, I like being alone sometimes; but
I hate how I’m so antisocial.

I hate who I am.
I hate knowing that I could do everything I'm wishing for right now if I tried but I never make an effort.
I hate how I'm scared of balls in ball games and I always make my group lose although I know that if I'm just a bit more sporting and daring I just might be able to be useful to my group one day.
I hate how I know that if I studied just a bit more I’d be able to get better results, and maybe even an A or two, but I’m not putting in the effort and I know I’ll just cry over my results in the end but it was my own fault anyway.
I hate how I wish I could do so many things and I realise that I'm able to achieve everything I want but I'm just not trying.
I hate knowing that maybe I’d be your friend if I just tried a little harder.

I wish I knew you.
And I know this is really anti-climax but I can't help but say:
I wish I knew what I was talking about.

Sherm, sometimes I really wish you were here with me.
Really miss you loads girl.
Remember lip-synching to the stupid songs in Malacca? (:
Miss you crazy bitch.

But you’ve changed now too.


AHHHH WHERE ARE MY JMS ):

I need you more than anything right now.
I need you to remind me that there's someone out there who genuinely cares for me and will stay by me no matter what.

No comments: