Jul 16, 2008

Yum cha now, the prince is waiting!

So much I wanted to blog about over the past few days, but I've forgot what I wanted to say already.
-.-

I was on the MRT and then I had this damn cool daydream -
In 2007 when I wrote my second newspaper article to JJ in the Straits Times, when I passed it to him I wrote him a letter and promised him that I'd try to write one every year :D (My first article to him was in 2006)
EH THAT WAS TRUE, not part of my daydream.
So anyway, I dreamt that this year the Straits Times held this competition where we were to write a letter to "The person who inspired me" and the top 20 entries would get their letters sent to whoever it was intended for.
So I wrote about JJ lah obviously, this super long letter (I daydream very long can?)
So I got into the Top 20, and they videoed JJ reading the letter and commenting that he was "very touched" and "didn't know that [he] meant so much to his fans".
Then I won a chance to be with JJ for half a day, so I grabbed the 5JMs (Jt Janice Mad and Celeste) along.
So JJ and the 5 of us went to Vivo :D Then we were at the cute playground thingy (around the place he held his JJ Party 2) and ate uh, something.
And I said "You remember Celeste right! She's the one who shouted DIMPLEKING during your birthday party but the DJ thought she said PIMPLECREAM" and then JJ laughed and went "Yah yah!"
Then the OB Jms (Jt Janice Mad and I) went crazy and decided to sing the SPOP Hurray song. As that was the last song of the medley we sang during the OB In-house concert and during the concert we actually had these really stupid movements for it (waving around and jumping and all that, if you guys want to see ask me for the video! :D) so we actually did those stupid movements in front of JJ. Then he laughed and sang along *squeeeeeeeal*
And then I said "JJ you cannot forget me already okay? You forget me already I veh xin tong!" Then JJ went "Haha I won't forget you lah :D"
HEEHEEHEEHEE

So much homework overdue!
- Chem WB 3 chapters (due on Fri), Bio WB 2 chapters (supposed to be due today but I haven't started), Bio pamphlet (supposed to be due today but I don't even know what it's about), A Math (due today), E Math (I haven't even done the Revision Exe 8 that was due like 3 weeks ago? And the graph thing that's due on Friday)
Tests this week:
Eng Compre test (Monday. It sucked D:), Chinese test (today), Geog test (Thurs), SS (Friday on Northern Island, SHIT!!!!), E Math (Friday, a damn lot of stuff to study and I've totally forgotten everything already)

Like can someone please kill me now? ):
STRESS AHHHHHH!

No comments: