Jul 18, 2008

BIRTHDAYBIRTHDAY

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!!


Heh heh heh, Jt and I owe you a birthday present! (The C-cup bra, remember? ;D)

Millie: Eh you want to write a love letter to Miss Poh? (because she's leaving)
Jessie: Okay! "You're like the oxygen in my red blood cell. You are like the epithelial cell which surrounds me and makes me feel secure. Without you around, I feel like cytoplasm without a cell membrane"

Two more weeks to OB VOCAL INTERMEDIATE COURSE!!!
Had to beg my dad like crazy for it okay. I was crying and my dad was screaming and my brother was feeling a bit extra HAHAHA.
Conditions for joining OB again:
- When I'm studying in my room I have to leave my handphone outside and can only check my phone every half an hour. (So don't blame me when I reply your smses late!)
- I must do well for ALL class tests, common tests and for the FYE. If I don't do well for any of the tests/for the final exam I'll have to QUIT the course.
Shitshitshitshitshit. I've already screwed my class tests. How D:

PRAY FOR ME EVERYONE!

No comments: