Jul 19, 2008

There goes one major part of my life

July 19 2008:
I'm going to quit badminton from tomorrow onwards.
No more sweating like hell every Sunday.

I'll miss everyone dearly,
especially Coach Haden, all the other Coaches whom I've been taught by before,
Xiaoxi,
Nadia,
and you.
I'll try my best to come back once in a while because I really miss you guys man.

Thanks for trashing me out last night.
I never really noticed that I changed until you told me. Yeah, I guess I have changed a lot since last time. Then again, we've both changed a lot ever since the start of 2007, for some reason.
I feel lah.
I guess we have very clashing personalities. The only thing that fits is that I'm tolerant and you're easily irritated. But then again, there's a limit to someone's patience (and I'm sure you'll understand).
Yes, I've changed, but even if you don't realise it, you have too, a whole lot.
I'm beginning to feel that you're becoming very competitive when it comes to everything; you may not feel that was but it sure seems like it. It's like as if everything you say is trying to say "See, I'm so much better off than you."
It may not seem like it to you, but it really does to me. And I've gotten really tired of it.

But I do miss the times we've had together, because they were one of the best times ever.
You've left me with thirteen years' worth of great memories, just like how Sarah did.
The only difference is probably that Sarah and I still keep in touch sometimes, but I don't know if we'll ever be the same again.
I wish that we were as close as before. I wish that as much as you do. How we could talk and talk and talk and never get tired of it, how I could tell you everything and how we could laugh at the same stupid things together. We even laughed and talked in the same way and people mistook us for "sisters".
It's changed. It's all changed. You feel like a stranger now.
It's like I've known you for thirteen years, but there are two different "you"s.

I'll miss you, and I hope that things will change for the better after this little "break".

And now that I'm free every Sunday, I hope you know that I'll always be here for you and all you have to do is tell me that you want to talk to me, then I'll come after badminton or something and we can have lunch together like how we always do, okay? I'm here for you. And I'm sorry for everything and I know how you feel, because I feel the same way too, about you, and our friendship.
Just give me a call or SMS me whenever you want me to come for badminton (:
Call okay? I'll be waiting for you to call me, to show me that we just might become good friends again.
Thanks for everything girl. 


& To Jieying: OH SHUCKS D:

No comments: