Jul 22, 2008

Lull me to sleep :D

"I don't know why but whenever I lean on your chest and hear your heartbeat it feels heavenly. I don't know why.
Your heartbeat's like a lullaby."
"Wait till we're older, then we'll move in together and you can listen to my heartbeat to sleep every night."
*heehee*
*hmm?*
"I can't imagine being able to lie on your chest and listen to your heartbeat for one whole night."
"Every night, dear."

:D


By2 event and 933 concert
was such a waste of time. ):
Went to the By2 event because JJ was supposed to be the special guest, but by2 was more than half an hour late when the event was supposed to start at 5.
And we (the JJFC peeps) had to leave the event (at St. James Power Station) at 6 because we had to fly to the IMM 933 mini concert.
So we didn't even get to see JJ during the By2 event, because they started so late.
So like, the time we spent waiting for the event to start and waiting for By2 to come out could have been spent queueing for the 933 event, so that we'd be able to stand closer to the front?
RAH. Was in a bad mood all the way there.
Then at the 933 event, Celeste, Janice, Alicia, ETC.ETC.ETC.ETC. had the VIP tickets (won from the SMS contest on 933) so they could go in front, and they only had ONE extra ticket but I obviously didn't want to pangseh Jt so I decided to stand at the back with her while all our other friends stood in the VIP area. T-T
The back was DAMN PACKED CAN!? Everyone was like squeezing against everyone and my butt was rammed against some China 20+ year old guy's thigh. x.x So embarrassing! And his gf was in front of me and I had to be SUPERFREAKINGCAREFUL not to accidentally lift her supershort skirt. Plus she was standing on the bottom rung of the barrier (she was in the 1st row, and I was right behind her) so her skirt was around my hip area and it was REALLY HARD to try not to touch it because whenever I wanted to lift my right hand up everyone was so tightly squeezed together that I'd definitely hit my arm against something.)
And because she (and everyone else in the first row) were standing on the bottom rung of the barrier, the poor people behind them (i.e. ME) couldn't see a thing. When JJ came out I had to rely on my camera to help me "see" can?! (I had to raise my arm up and record everything. It was damn tiring can! SYF dancers who went through that raising-arm thing would know. And I had to hold a camera and ensure that it didn't shake okay! Plus I was standing and couldn't move around! x.x)
LINYOUJIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Oh, and that duet by LinYouJia and uh what'shername, Liu Li Yang was THE BEST,
I remember hearing it on the radio once and AHHHHH-ing all the way but I didn't know who sang it!

And Energy can dance!

Okay, anw, JJ was the last one to appear. Did three duets with Lin Yuzhong - Qiang Mei Gui (a new song by the both of them), A-Do's Ta Yi Ding Hen Ai Ni and some old song. I don't know the title and the singer but the song's a CLASSIC. :D
And then he did that super cool dance thing with Sha Shou (the one he did during SPOP), and sang DOU JIANG YOU TIAO (squeeeeal) and Jiang Nan! Damn cool can, when he asked the audience to sing the Quanquanyuanyuanquanquan verse, everyone was like shouting along! WOOHOOOO! :D
Oh, and JJ thought that all the JJFC members were at the VIP area because he recognises Celeste, Alicia etc. (and Janice for sure), so JJ kept looking there. ):

AND AND JJ TOOK JANICE'S CAN OF GUMMY BEARS, THE ONE SHE BOUGHT AT CANDY EMPIRE FOR $5.50!!!
When JJ was leaving IMM Janice reached out over the barrier and thrust the can of gummy bears at him and went "JJ! TAKE!"
And then his eyes apparently "opened bigbig" and went "For me?"
And Janice shouted "YAH!" and then he took it.
:DDDDDDDDD
(Unfortunately Jt and I were waiting at THE OTHER SIDE of the concert area. -.-)

Will upload pics when I feel like it. :D

No comments: