Jul 19, 2008

I LOVE OB

Yesterday in the taxi Jt and I were scratching our heads (hahaha I know it's a cute phrase) over what to do with a box of Rooibos tea. She was supposed to buy the one which had slimming effects for me (She tried it and after 1-2 months of drinking it everyday she lost SEVEN KILOS! OMG! OMG! OMG! - Mrs Chia inspired ;D)
But she accidentally bought some other kind. So we were like, yah, uh, scratching our heads. :D
Jt: "Aiyah but it's got a lot of anti-oxidants lah, still good for your skin"
Me: "Aiyah I think I'll sell it to my friends or something. 'Anyone wants Rooibos tea?' :D"
Taxi driver: *raises hand* "Me! I want!"
Me and Jt: *o.o* *laughs*
Taxi driver: "No really!"
It turned out that the taxi driver actually drank that brand of Rooibos tea EVERY MORNING before he went to work o.o so he actually bought the box from us! OMG!!! So cool right. ;D
And he even gave us slimming tips, HEEHEE. But I'm not really keen on drinking squeezed lemon juice before going to bed.
Ohwell. COOL UNCLE! ;D

I MISS OB!

To the OB Jms: 
LESSON HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 6 AUG ):
I remember the times we sang like mad in the toilet and everyone who came in looked like as if they couldn't wait to get out / slap us. :D
<-- 1ST CLASS!
Or that time we ordered Macs and ate in the Main office with Sasha even though it said "No eating or drinking". And everyone else was ordering food and eating in the office too. :D

And Jan's Beatboxing Tutorials:
Oh, and the times we went to disturb Wewe. :D
And fooling around in the Vocal classroom before class started.
Miss you guys!!!! 

OH, AND NOT FORGETTING THE OTHER OB PEEPS.
To Bryan and Angela: We'll miss you guys ): ): ):
I suddenly feel like uploading A LOT of videos.
HEH HEH LOOK OUT FOR THEM PEOPLE!

Btw, howcome a lot of people read my blogs but don't tag? ):

No comments: