Jul 27, 2008

love makes the world go roundddddddd.

IT'S OUR NINTH MONTH BAOBEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- but it's nothing compared to forever. (:


26th July 2008:
We revived the Crescent Dance spirit.
The SYF people were only supposed to meet in the late morning but all the Sec 3s had to reach school by 7 because we were supposed to help the Yeahyeahyeah & Welcome Dance juniors put on makeup. -.-
YAWWWWWN.
So we had a few hours of nothing to do after helping them put on make up. If I'd known earlier I'd have brought my homework lah.
So anyway, we set off to Victoria Concert Hall only at around 12 plus. Was quite okay I guess.
The dance was great. I don't know how to express it. I've never known how to express that feeling whenever we dance on a big state for a performance. I'm not talking about school performances; stuff like SYF '07 and Musical Evening '06, where the stage and lights are so... professional. I felt like a performer.
The music was so loud I could feel my heart beating to the beat of the song. It was so cool can.
As soon as I heard the music I was filled with this rush of energy, despite being super tired before the performance. Like, my energy didn't run out at all and I didn't even feel like falling off the box for once. It was like as if something had taken over my soul.
Dance took over my soul. :D
It wasn't till the end of the performance that I realised that I was breathing so heavily.
And the people backstaged said we were "superb" and did a "great job", and actually I think the standard was terrible, especially when compared to SYF '07, but I was still so happy anyway.
How none of us thought that we'd be able to do so well.
We were still busy correcting the juniors' movements during the last practice before the performance, you know. It was crazy. We all didn't believe we could do this, but we did. (:
Especially for the Yeahyeahyeah and Opening Dance.
They were terrible, to be honest. Everyone was so anxious that they'd totally spoil the reputation of Crescent Dance. Whenever they did the dance the seniors would start dying. They looked half dead and super unwilling to even move. Plus the "wings" for the Opening Dance kept "fighting", haha. And a few of them still were unsure of their movements a week before the performance wth.
But I heard that it was very well done, and everyone was smiling and very energetic, etc. Good job guys; hope you guys felt the Dance spirit (:

Nah, that's not even close. Watch out for SYF '09, juniors. :D

No comments: