Jun 8, 2008

laogong tagged me.

it's a super freaking ultra long quiz. I'M SICK OF QUIZZES COS IN THE END I HAVE NO TIME TO BLOG!!!
NEXT PERSON YOU TAG: CELESTEMEI!!
1. When you want to have "you" time, what do you do?
Lie on my bed and just start daydreaming random thoughts :D
2. Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?
Usually. But depends on who asks them too :D
3. Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
Yeah. It feels damn weird each time it happens. :/
4. When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
On my fifteenth birthday - the picnic at the beach and sleepover with the OB JMs!
6. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
Love overcomes all obstacles. :DDDDD
9. Have you ever envisioned your own wedding?
I'm rather afraid of the thought of having to wear some nice gown. I'd look like some freak can. D: Oh, and I'd probably trip on the stupid long skirt. Maybe I'll wear jeans to my wedding :D
10. (Missing) (O.o)
11. The last time you were kissed, where were you?
At dear's house? :D
12. Do you eat a healthy diet?
ARE YOU CRAZY? I JUST CONSUMED TWO HUNDRED GRAMS OF FATS IN FIFTEEN MINUTES.
14. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends?"
I don't see a problem in being able to achieve that, as long as we put the past behind us. (:
17. Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY.
18. When is the last time you were on a vacation?
Ehhh, MIYAZAKI(JAPAN) LAST YEAR WITH CRESCENT DANCE!!! :D
19. Do you make your bed every day?
It'll just get messy again what. D: Besides, MESSY BEDS ARE GOOD FOR OUR HEALTH! :D (I'm serious! It was in last year's Readers Digest.)
20. Are you too shy to tell people when you're developing felings for them?
Yeah, but I hint. :D
21. Do you use the Internet or television more?
OBVIOUSLY THE INTERNET?!
22. Have you ever worn black nail polish?
Nah, but I think it looks damn cool. When Sarah and I were 10 we went crazy and put this damn damn dark purple-coloured nail polish :D
23. How much older than you is the oldest person you've kissed?
(Not answering this question :D)
24. How much younger is the youngest?
(Not answering this question either :D)
26. Do you have romantic feelings for anyone, and if so, do they know?
Dear lor :D
27. What are your plans for your future?
I don't want to think so far ahead. :D
28. Do you want to be in a relationship right now?
What, another one? HAHA
29. If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Nah, I wouldn't have any friends. Plus I probably wouldn't have interet access wherever I go. Plus I wouldn't have any money. D:
30. Have you ever done any acting on stage?
Uh, I acted as Santarina (Santa's wife?!?!) with Sumay (she was an ELF :D) when we were 6 :D
31. Do you like being in pictures?
I like pictures for memories, but I hate the fact that I look like shit and I ruin the whole photo.
32. Do you cry easily?
I don't cry when I'm supposed to, but I cry at the weirdest things. :D
33. Have you ever been more attracted to a significant other's sibling more than them?
HAHA UH NO.
34. What is the last fun, free activity you did?
Dear.. *nudge nudge* HAHAHA
35. Do you enjoy romance?
XP
36. Do you tend to fall for people easily?
I swoon at cute guys. But I really love very few very few (:
37. Would you rather be single,or stay in a difficult relationship ?
Single (: If you're in a difficult relationship it's just heartbreak all the time.
38. What person in your family are you the most like?
Uh, how about myself? :D
39. Are you quick to start a fight?
Nah, I'm cool :D
40. Have you ever put anything other than cheese in your grilled cheese?
What's grilled cheese?
42. Do your parents really know YOU?
ARE YOU CRAZY?!
43. Have you ever felt invincible?
Nah

44. How many cars have you owned?
Uh, none? Cars are bad for the environment anway :D
45. Do you get along well with your siblings?
Well, we used to fight like hell over the smallest things. Now whenever I'm pissed at something he'll always try to make me feel better :D I beat him into shape lah!
46. Would you rather be cheated on or with?
NEITHER!
47. Do you feel like you've got some growing up to do?
Well, I'm not exactly the most mature person around yeah? :D *flashbacks of myself jumping up and down like a deranged idiot in class*
48. Do you like to dress up?
It's fun, but because I look like shit I end up looking like some ugly freak who thinks she's pretty. So no thanks (:
-EnD-

No comments: