Jun 6, 2008

Xiaoxi's fault I'm doing this.

Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.
Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.

1. What’s y0ur ambition?
To do something related to music, pleasepleaseplease! Jt says I should be a social worker because I like to talk to random people and I’m nice. :D I SHALL BE A RECEPTIONIST AT OB! TAKE OVER WEWE’S PLACE :D

2. Who is more important to y0u? Friends or boyfriend?
Hmm, can’t answer this question really. Yhey’re both equally as important (:

3. Who is the person y0u trust most?
Obviously jt lah. Jt’d always be there for me and I can tell her everything about me; I know she wouldn’t let out anything I wouldn’t want others to know about :D

4. Do y0u think y0u have enough confidence?
Haha my self esteem is… very low. (Shermin, although I act ego a lot, I really don’t mean it. Do you seriously think I think I’m pretty/smart? HAHA DAMN FUNNY)

5. Who is your idol?

HAHA MEGA -.- . go look at my blogskin lah. :D

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
What, as in 雨过天晴? Hmm yeah. Nothing stays bad forever, there’s always a way out and things will always be better no matter how it seems like it’ll never be – on the other hand, no matter how good things seem, it won’t last forever too.

7. What is your goal for this year?
TO GET DAMN GOOD RESULTS FOR END-YEARS.
Oh, and for a successful blogshop :D (HINTHINT PEOPLE,
www.iseriouslyneedmoney.blogspot.com :D)

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Of course :D

9. Have you broken someone’s heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?
Uh, no. And I hope I’ll never break someone’s heart damn badly. (Argh dear, don’t even dare think about it)

10. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling of love (: I LOVE MUSIC! I LOVE JJ! I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS! :D

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
To love me back and never let me go (:

12. Favourite hobby?
.. Singing? Crapping with the Jms? Uh, I don’t know. Being with YOU :D

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yeah :D I take every single friendship very seriously, okay? Don’t break my heart people! :D

14. Do you like S.H.E?
YES :D They can sing! Esp. HEBE :D LOVE HER VOICE MAN.
(But JJ’s still the best, obviously :D)

15. Do you think you had a nice haircut?
Uh no, my hair never ever listens to me. ):
16. (My question; previous question was Do you love anime?) How messy is your room?
Uh, I do my homework on the floor now… :D

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Has Super Freaking Vulgar Classmates. XD

18. What have you done to please yourself?

Uh… I bought a packet of Yupi Gummy Bears today :D :D :D

19. IF you had one wish right now, what would you wish for to come true?
TO BE ABLE TO JOIN THE INTERMEDIATE COURSE IN OB WITH ALL MY OB FRIENDSSSSSS

20. What do you want most for your birthday?
Hmm, to be the happiest and have no worries on that day. I think this year’s birthday was the best birthday ever (:D) because it was spent with my best friends and we did the stupidest things ever. Screaming Spongebob’s Campfire Song and singing some other songs totally out of tune and so loudly that other people turned and stared at us; completely vandalizing janice’s leg and laughing like hell when she started doing that violent kick to get the blanket off her while she was asleep; totally not having to care about anything at all.
I don’t know how to describe how I feel with you guys, but it’s amazing. Thanks you guys (:
Okayyy I’m not going to start my Music+JM speech again, I think you guys have heard more than enough of that :D

8 people to tag:
Jt, Yingyan, Celeste, Maddie, Janice, Zhenxiu, Daoxin, Lukhei :D
(Oh, but my com's being super sot and I can't view 99% of the blogs I want to visit, so I can't tag at your blogs, I just hope you guys see this lah hor? :D)

No comments: