Jun 9, 2008

i don't want to leave you either.

i felt like i was drowning in all that sweetness.
you made my heart sing (:
(okay i know that was damn cheesy but i'm serious :D)
i'm sorry i keep letting you down.
i'm sorry i can't tell you what you want to hear and reassure you that this relationship really migt not last, because i don't want to lie to you and i don't want you to be even more disappointed in the end.
i'm sorry i made you cry for hours on end nearly every night for months.
i'm sorry i didn't know what to do to make you feel better.
i'm sorry i made you cry with worry just because i had a stomach cramp.
i'm sorry i can't be beside you all the time.
i'm sorry you have to miss me like that.
i'm sorry i keep making you worry about me.
i'm sorry you love me.
i hope you know how much i love you too, and that no matter what, i'll try my best to keep this going.
because i can't afford to lose you, either.
i love you.

No comments: