May 21, 2008

BLOGSHOP OPENED!!!!!

EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO
http://www.iseriouslyneedmoney.blogspot.com

!!!!!!!!

Laogong and I just opened a blog shop, sorry to keep you guys waiting (especially Maddie and Sherm!)

SELLING MEGA CUTE FOODIE KEYCHAINS AND OTHER STUFF AT THE INSTOCKS PAGE!
SELLING SLIMMING PRODUCTS (:D) AND CANVAS FLATS AT THE PREORDERS PAGE!
(and will be uploading more stuff soon)

The We Supply page is still empty, sorry!

ANYWAY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT PEOPLE!
I seriously need money (HAHA, GET IT GET IT?) to pay off my huge debts: I owe my mum $70 and Laogong $33.70 and Shermin $10, and my savings are currently $0.70.
Plus I don't get any allowance at all on days I don't have to go to school (i.e. weekends, holidays)
I know my life sucks.
SO PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE :D

No comments: