May 22, 2008

Eh not fair, why you down there no hair one!

haha, celeste wants me to do this quiz so i'll be a nice person and do it :D but i'm gonna put it in small font cos it takes up quite a lot of space D:

1. Do you wish to get married?
Who dosen't want to get married? :D
But I must get some nice guy lah, not some materialistic idiot.
If I remain with Laogong then we wouldn't get married but I wouldn't mind :D

2. What do you want the most now?
LAOGONG!!!

3. Who is the person you trust most?
Laogong luhh. :D

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I think I have too low a self-esteem for my own good. D: (SO YOU GUYS MUST BUY STUFF FROM MY BLOGSHOP AND MAKE ME HAPPY AND BE MORE CONFIDENT :D)

5. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To become a backup singer/ have some cool job in the music industry :D

6. Are you satisfied with yourself?
SATISFIED?! What's there about me worth feeling satisfied about? Fat thighs and acne? :D

7. What you hate about yourself?
My face, it looks disfigured.
My thighs resemble tree trunks.
I'm far too anti-social, can't even hold a conversation for two minutes 95% of the time.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
OF COURSE :D

9. What will you do if your HE/SHE hugged you?
:DDDDDDDDDDD

10.Who do u wish to see now?
LAOGONG!! I'm, like, rotting in school now. D:

11. How would you describe love?
Relationships: Love is worth all the pain you have to go through to get it, because when it comes, it's the most powerful thing ever. :D
Friendship: Love is someone being there for you through thick and thin, to double your happiness and halve your sorrows :D (I know it sounds cheesy but it's true!)
The world: Love is to accept and try to understand different kinds of people as they are. :D We're all different and we have to understand each other.
LOVE = PEACE & NO WAR
MUSIC = LOVE
(Sorry my answer's so long for this question, but I'm really trying very hard to spread the message of love - i can't stand how hate and violence and greed plague the world and make people do stupid things. Okay wth i can't continue typing anymore. Maybe I'll talk about this another time)

12. What feeling do you hate the most?
Jealousy? Because jealousy generates hate. And we all know we shouldn't compare ourselves to others because there will always be someone better and worse off than us, but we all experience jealousy no matter what.
Greed, because greed makes people do unspeakable things. Like the NKF thing where this guy took the money that others donated out of compassion? Or how people "step over others" to "get to the top" in careers/society/the popularity circle. Or scamming others of their money, especially when the victim was poor to start with.

13. Do you trust every friendship of yours?
Yeah, I trust people super easily. I love anyone who's willing to listen to me. SO DON'T BETRAY MY TRUST PEOPLE :D

14. Do you treasure your family?
Hmmm, to tell you the truth, not really.
I know I should be appreciating the fact that my brother's so much nicer and more helpful towards me now and locks the door when I go out, helps me do stuff when I ask him to, tries to make me happier when I'm sad etc. And I should be appreciating the fact that my dad tries to make me happy a lot and understand me. And I should be appreciating the fact that my mum's not like Celeste's/ Laogong's.
*Shrug* I think I appreciate my brother the most. (Wah lau, what's happening to me? XD)

15. What is the most important thing in your life?
More than one, can't decide. :D
Music, JJ, Ocean Butterflies, The 5JMs, Laogong. :D
Nah, but the most important in everyone's life is LOVE. :D
(Stop thinking I'm always referring to the relationship kind of love, i mean all kinds. (see qn 11 :D)

16. What do you regret most in your life now?
Meeting up with Laogong everyday during the Mid-years and slacking and thus not studying much and getting such sucky scores ):

17.WHY ARE U DOING THIS QUIZ?
Because Celeste's such a bo liao WAKALAJITONGWAJIGEPOOT. XD

18.Are you happy now?
Quite? I've got Laogong and my JM friends, school friends, other friends etc. PLUS I'M FEELING SUPER HAPPY FOR BINKAI AND SUMAY! The only thing that's missing now is OB, and I guess it's the most important part in making me happy, but at least there's still the hope that I may be able to join (:
Love makes the world go round. :D

19. Who are the people who have stood by you when you really were at the worst point of your life so far?
Laogong, the mostest. When my friendship with Yimei and the Hidamarians crumbled and the only friend in school I had was Shermin whom I couldn't stand half the time because she always said JJ was the stupidest freak ever, Laogong was one of my only friends and the only person I could share all these problems with without having to be afraid of him laughing at me and saying I deserved all this shit because it was my fault the friendship broke in the first place.
Plus he was going through a lot of problems too, so we went through a lot together and we made each other feel much better (:

20. My question - How broke are you?
I owe my mum $70 and Laogong $33. D:

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from above and add in ur personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people in ur list. List them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she have been tagged.Whoever gets the tag, would have a blessing from all.

TAGGED!
JANICE
MADDIE
JT
SHERMIN
(Sorry, I can't think of many people. Too anti-social already lah. Whoever wants to do can do :D)


ANYWAY PEOPLE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO GO TO MY BLOGSHOP :D
www.iseriouslyneedmoney.blogspot.com :D

No comments: