May 19, 2008

hearts all over the world tonight

in love with Chris Brown's "With You" :DDD *SCREAMMMMM*

BIRTHDAYSLEEPOVER :DDDDD
to celebrate my birthday (18 may) and jt's birthday (19 may) :D

Janice, Jt, Maddie and I actually planned to meet at 2.30 but Maddie had tuition so we postponed the meeting time to 3.30. AND THEN she didn’t arrive until 6pm, when we were about to leave for East Coast -.-
“Where are you ah? My mum’s waiting for you at the MRT station already!”
“Huh? I walked until the community centre leh! Where is she?!”

Made a huge fool out of ourselves at East Coast. My parents and brother were there (it was their condition for letting me go). Brought the tons of food we bought there and ate like crazy. :D We started singing like mad monkeys HAHAHA.
Mark: “No wonder nobody wants to go near you guys D:”
Decided to get our feet wet in the seawater and ended up screaming like hell at the large waves :D
Then the three of them started screaming a birthday song to me in English AND Chinese, and then repeated it like THREE more times. And I was like, screaming all the way, trying to get them to stop, because it was so freaking embarrassing. I think the scene probably looked pretty funny – three girls screaming HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOUHAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOU and one jumping up and down and going AHH! AHH! AHH! :D

Got a new phone from my dad :D FINALLY, AFTER LIKE FOUR YEARS! I CAN FINALLY ACTUALLY HAVE A PROPER RINGTONE BECAUSE MY PHONE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY SONGS :D :D :D
Okay, I feel like an old ahma. D:

Back at Janice’s house, we sort of sat around and did nothing until around midnight when Janice fell asleep. We started drawing all over her. :D

(The message on the side says “I came to your house to visit you but you were asleep so TOO BAD X/”) :D

Jt nearly drew a PhuaChuKang mole on her but only got so far as marking a minute dot on her face before collapsing in hysterics, so it was never done ):
Watched some 13498234-year-old Ch 8 drama and laughed like hell over Li Nanxing’s hairstyle. :DDD

The next day – BAKED BLUEBERRY CUPCAKES AND CHOCOLATE BROWNIES! :D

Btw, McGriddles are nicenice :D
Anyway, we were supposed to leave the house to go for the recording thing (refer to prev. post) at 1pm and by the time Maddie finished bathing it was 12.59

-.- ,
so jt and i had to.... to buy time...

super rushed picture. :D
Rushed to Raffles Place MRT station where we met a few others. 11 of us in all (:
Apparently it was a very last-minute thing so Siewyong anyhow sms-ed her JJFC friends and asked them to come. XD So to those who are reading my blogpost and are fuming in jealousy, I’m really sorry ):
oh, and this time it was jt's turn to get humiliated with the HAPPYBIRTHDAY song. XD

jan's and cel's present to us! :D
Spent a bloddy 3.5hours trying to get everything right. Really tiring. Meixuan and I were in charge of doing the harmony :D
HOPE IT TURNS OUT OKAY!!!!

&happy birthday dear! :D

HELLO MY NAME IS JESSIE AND I ROCK MORE THAN KAREN HAHAHAHAHAH.
D:

No comments: