Feb 22, 2008

i love ob too much,

i totally have no faith in my test results.
they’re all so hard and like if i don’t get As my parents will blow up.

like,
i’ve totally screwed up english and social studies and elect geog, and i like, had so much hope in geog because i think i did rather well in the previous test. but i screwed it up totally this time.
and i was thinking, aiyah nevermind lah, maybe my bio will be better because i topped the class in bio (with jiamin) the previous time. and now miss poh says bio is going to be damn hard.

and i totally don’t get enzymes at all. i mean i still don’t know anything about what, pepsin and amylase and catalase and whatever. and whatever she teaches about enzymes, i just can’t take it in, i don’t know why. i’m like so dead. i’m really dead.

and what’s left is a math (which i totally can’t do), e math (which mrs heng says is damn hard) and bio (which miss poh says is damn hard).

and if i don’t get at least 3As, or if i get below 60 for anything, my parents will totally slaughter me.

i mean it’s no use trying to explain to them that the paper was really hard or anything.

“if the teachers set the paper means they’ve taught you about it before, which means you should know it! so you should know how to do everything! learn to apply what you’ve learnt! and stop slacking! still talk on the phone lah! go msn lah! go ob lah!”

and they obviously won’t let me carry on with ob anymore.

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO CONTINUE OB.

i mean, i look forward to every wednesday because of ob. i don’t know lah, i just really love ob, for some reason. it’s like a dream come true for me to join ob, even if it’s just, what, beginners’ vocal course. i just really dream to do something, anything, related to music, and school has never been able to achieve that dream for me, obviously. i feel so dead in school, but i don’t know, music brings me back to life i guess. i know it sounds really stupid and everything, i mean all i’m joining is the beginners’ course, but i really really really love ob and i super don’t want to have to stop after the BEGINNERS’ course for goodness’ sake.

and just because of my common test results.
ARGH STUPID COMMON TEST! why does it have to be so HARD?!
okay maybe i’m just stupid. but whatever, i mean ob seriously dosen’t affect my results okay!
“you keep going for ob, it affects your study time you know.”
LIKE HELLO, OB IS LIKE TWO HOURS A WEEK?!!!?!?!?!?!?!
and even if there wasn’t any ob, i don’t think i’d study at all anyway.
ARGH
pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed.
and i seriously don’t want my parents to make me quit ob. i seriously seriously seriously cannot cannot cannot stop ob.
ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH

D:

No comments: