Oct 25, 2007

last day of school!

okay i’ve decided to post up the pics another time, i’ll compile everyone’s together! :D

firstly to NADINE AND JIAYI (aka DouFoo Duo :/)
I HATE YOU GUYS FOR LEAVING US!!!!
but i guess we should let you guys go because you guys are capable of so much more, and you will be able to learn better at nj too, with other hardworking freaks just like you two and away from FUN PEOPLE like us. :(
NADINE: my 2nd friend in crescent, THE SUPER CUTE FOOFOO, you’d better miss me like hell la! i still remember the first thing i asked you was “who’s your favourite singer?” and you told me you bought some vcd the day before and “his name is like, jj lin or something” and i thought i heard wrongly and i was like ‘HUH? WHAT?!!” and then you thought you pronounced it wrongly. XD
thank you for the wonderful times we spent together, esp in sec 1, and i’ll never forget the great times we spent together! last time i was laughing like hell over something stupid and jiayi just stared at me like i was some dumb freak, then you started laughing like crazy too (for some reason O.o) and then the both of us just wouldn’t stop! :D those were the happy, carefree times i’ll really miss...
JIAYI: i never told anyone this, but you actually were the only reason i didn’t seperate from The Hidamarians earlier. i really wanted to “leave the clique” long ago, but i thought of you and how we always had so much fun together (or rather, how i had so much fun teasing you O.o), and decided that i just couldn’t bear being apart from you.
(btw, no offence meant to any members of The Hidamarians, yeah?)
no matter how sad i was, how rough our clique’s friendship problems were, you were always cheerful and pretended you knew nothing about it at all. i felt so at ease being with you, even though until now i’m not sure if you were actually harbouring negative thoughts about me behind my back.. thank you for giving me such a wonderful friendship!
and i know you would never expect to hear this, but i’ll really really treasure & miss the times you screamed at me and beat me and tickled me and everything.
“Karen! Do your work lah! Do your JJ things after the exam lah!” “Eh Karen STOP IT LAHHHH!” “Karen don’t tickle me ah I tell you!” “Karen you crazy or what!”
I just really hope we’ll be able to continue poking fun and laughing at and beating each other, even when we’re “forty and balding”. because i’ll really miss those wonderful fun times we had. :)


SHERMIN: actually, i don’t really know what to say. but i think your “fake” problem’s beginning to act up again. O.o just telling you lah. and uh, continue supporting jiro...? and loving music! okay i don’t know why but i really don’t know what to say. :/ but anyway you’ll already know what i want to say lah. :) read your autograph book!!


AMELIA & LINGLING: i may not have seemed VERRRYYY close to you guys, but in actual fact you two are the people i trust the most, the people who i feel i can tell almost anything to. stuff i feel against friends, negative feelings i don’t feel like sharing on my blog, just talking to you guys about my problems make me feel so much better. when i was going through That Friendship Problem, i thought you guys were just trying to be nice to me but actually hated me for what i did, but later i realised that the

friendship you were offering me wasn’t fake at all, and you guys sacrificed so much to try and make me feel better and i just ignored you two. it made me realise how selfish i was and i’m really sorry for those stupid emo days! and lingling, i really do appreciate that you tell me some of your problems too :) thank you two for supporting jj songs too! i still remember how ling told me that she played Killa “ONLY TWENTY-FIVE TIMES” in a day, i was so shocked O.O and how she told me that she nearly cried listening to BuLiuLeiDeJiChang too! and how amelia was listening to jj’s songs during the dance camp, and how amelia tells me occasionally that “jj CAN sing” and “jj’s okay what!” and a lot of other nice stuff.. i’m really touched by what the two of you said! :D
and if we really do seperate in sec 3, you two will be two of the very few people i will miss the most. :)
SILVANA & JOAN: you guys are really blessed, do treasure your high IQs because i’m dying to have it too! despite being SUPER BLUR (and very cute), you guys are really really nice people, laughing a lot and hardly ever emo-ing. and your hyperness and cheerfulness is contagious, so KEEP ON SMILING YEAHH! and well, with your super high IQs, you don’t even need “good luck for the future” wishes, so i’ll save them for myself because i’ll need them more! HAHAHA!


TWOCEEONE DANCERS: AHHH! I’LL MISS YOU GUYS MORE THAN ANYTHING. I REALLY DON’T WANNA SEPERATE FROM YOU GUYS!!! MY BELOVED 2C1 DANCERS.. don’t care, we’d better stay as close as before in sec3 okay! :D

and last but not least,
YIMEI: i really hope what i did to you in the past isn’t still hurting or affecting you now. it really wasn’t your fault, and i hope you put ThatPainfulPast far behind you, because you do deserve so much more. i do hope i’ll be able to fully get over ThatMentalProblem one day and at least become friends with you again, but till then, i hope we’ll still at least continue having small chats on msn :) oh, and good luck for your JayChou concert, :D


well there are so many more people i’d like to talk about here - JESSIE, MINGEN, PET, JOLIN, CUIXIAO etc, but my post would seem far too long and no one would read it. but in short, TWOCEEONE IS LOVEEEE!!!! :D
although i was quite excited just a few days ago about starting a “new life” and making new friends in sec3, now i really don’t want to part with you guys because you guys have given me so much, always made me feel better, a really enthu bunch i feel i’m really lucky to have known.
AHHH, I DON’T WANNA PART WITH YOU GUYS :(((((



p.s. i love unglam pics :D i'll dedicate a whole post to unglam pics one day!! :D

No comments: