Oct 25, 2007

last day of school post LATER :)

look out for my Last Day Of School post later, it's gonna be fun when i post all the pics up :D
-
forgot to blog about this funny thing that happened during the OB audition, the first guy to audition was wearing a black Courts shirt and it said Promoter at the side then janice went "Promoter 加油!" at first we were like huh who's promoter but later we realised then laughed like hell! then Promoter was so shy, didn't say anything -.-
--
mum:"i don't like the way you're so hyper and fake."
me:"i'm not fake!"
mum:"well it looks fake, okay?"

"i'm just worried about you going out with your OB friends so many times, once a week. and if i see your behaviour change at all during next year's 1st term, i can still make you quit okay."

my mum thinks i'm fake.
my dad thinks my JJFC friends are a bad influence.

can i just ask, does my hyperness seem fake? because i don't like fakeness. usually i don't hide my emotions from anyone, i show it when i'm happy, angry, emo. and if anyone finds my hyperness fake, i really can change it you know. so just tell me.
but how hyper have i been recently anyway? i'm always on the computer in school and noone even bothers to ask me to go for recess or play a card game because they know i will reject (and i probably will). is that called hyper?
and like, how hyper am i in front of my PARENTS anyway??

and i don't care if you insult me, but don't insult my best friends.
LIKE HELLO, HOW MUCH TIME DO I SPEND WITH MY JJFC FRIENDS COMPARED TO CRESCENT FRIENDS?!
ob friends: 1.5 hours a week
crescent friends: 40 hours a week
like diao, who's more likely to influence me more? MY PARENTS DUNNO HOW TO COUNT OR WHAT?!?!?!
and plus, people with a higher IQ have a lower EQ can. and even then, who says JMs aren't from good schools/smart!?! janice is from SMGS, weili from MGS, and suchang's from NUS HIGH lah. and plus is it all about schools and study? what if my smart friends were bitches who liked to gossip behind people's backs? what if my friends from neighbourhood schools were hardworking freaks who just couldn't get high scores no matter how much they studied?
JUST BECAUSE ONE IS SMART DOSEN'T MEAN ONE IS A GOOD INFLUENCE YOU KNOW.
it may be related but it's different too okay, although many people think that "people with good results are good influences, people with bad results are bad influences" it isn't always the case.

No comments: