Sep 19, 2007



four-hundredth-and-fifteenth post!
happy birthday rachel!!!! :D
aha, our friendship started 4 years ago, i'm glad it's still really strong ehh! :D
our friendship started out all because i wanted to be the group leader and you wanted to be asst. leader! i remember an entry in my diary that said "i've changed my seat, i'm sitting beside a very nice girl called rachel!" XD
thank you so much for the years we've spent together! you and teressa made me feel really really welcome compared to didi's gang, who made me feel left out a lot, even though i know it wasn't intentional. i've always been feeling quite guilty because i always feel i've .. "squeezed" into the friendship between rachel and teressa, but you guys have never made me felt that way! thank you for including me in the stuff that you guys do - sleepovers, going shopping etc.
you guys also introduced me to jj, and ZOMG you know how thankful i am la, if i were to type a thank-you post to you guys here about it, it'd take about 100000 words. XD and now you've joined jjfc! WELCOME TO THE BEST FAMILY EVER - THE JM FAMILY :D cannot be shy ah!
and i really hope that the three of us - K.P.O (remember? karen ho wen ee, peck ying pei rachel, ong liying teressa!! XD) will remain GREAT FRIENDS FOREVER YEAHHH!! :D
- nineteenthseptemberohseven:)

No comments: