Sep 20, 2007

my tablet's fixed :D:D:D
-
i can't draw ray diagrams for nuts.
I NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH ME THE WHOLE OF SCIENCE CHAP 8 ALL OVER AGAIN :(
-
anyone knows what "error downloading codec" means? plspls damn important!
-
shermin's lyrics are so pro.
1) from "shi lian de zi wei":
"看着你们手牵着手我心碎"
from "lei":
"忍不住心碎"
2)from "shi lian de zi wei":
"不会明了失恋的滋味"
from "lei":
"感受难受的滋味"
3)from "shi lian de zi wei":
"也无法了解我对你的暧昧"
from "lei":
"起初我们的暧昧"
4)from "shi lian de zi wei":
"没有人能体会"
from "lei":
"我不会 不会体会"
hmmmm. howcome i sense a bit of deja vu here? XD
shermin: oh whatever karen. i didnt like experience all these myself lawl. i dont really understand what those people think. *unless you do*
karen: oh, so that explains why you keep repeating the lyrics?? :D:D:D

but you didn't even look in my direction, didn't smile at me like you used to. 我们变成了世上 最收悉的陌生人。is this really how you wanted it to turn out ?
but just to let you know, i'm still waiting. :)

No comments: