Aug 2, 2007

feeling: calm, happy song: bu liu lei de ji chang/ jj
trashing today was quite fun, actually. :x
i just wanted to clarify, the reason i kep to myself so much is cos i knew that ever since That Incident, my friends felt i was a bitch to ____. i knew the “friendship” they were giving me was fake, and i couldn't stand it. also, a lot of people were critisizing jj, and even if they didn’t, i knew they were irritated when i talked abt him. i just decided to block myself out from the rest of the world to cause less problems.
i felt only my JM friends understood cos they’ve experienced it all before. i found The Perfect Friends in them, and found it ironic that there were so many “angel” friends around me but none in crescent. they became my only friends.
when shermin started "idolizing", i thought i had someone who understood at last. but even she was luckier than me in some ways, more ppl liked flh than jj. i thought i finally found someone that understood me, i trusted her so much, but in the end it wasn’t so. betrayed of my feelings, i just decided to give up on everything.
i was ungrateful. i keep saying you guys don’t understand me, and end up hurting you guys, and i can see you all silently putting up with it and trying to open up to me, but it’s the stubborn me that’s not willing to open up. sorry and thank you all for trying so hard to help me, and care for me, even though i still kept to myself.
thank you everyone, for always being there for me, although i always took everything in a negative way and hurt you guys so much. and i guess some of you don’t know how much you mean to me because i keep on saying crescent ppl suck. i’m beginning to look at things in a different light. :)

shermin, i think the real you is much more beautiful than the "fake" you, and if you open up to everyone else, you’ll be loved more, for who you truly are. and you, like me, may realise that crescent isn’t that bad after all. :)
LETTY. although you don’t even know about my blog. (heck, melia, pls help me ask her to read this kk!) CHEER UP!!! i know you can’t help your perfectionist thing, but just to let you know, we’re always here for you. you don’t have to put up a cheerful front when you’re bleeding inside, because i know it hurts like hell. :) and pls don’t feel like you’re not good enough, because you’re already considered the best dancer in crezdance, laoshi even chose you for the solo. you’re proshit, so don’t worry! :D and i’m sorry i judged you wrongly in the past. now i really feel you’re one of the nicest people i’ve met, though i don’t know you well. you’re good at everything, but you’re not proud. you’re always cheerful. you’ve earned more respect from me than you can imagine. you’ve helped me a lot, though you don’t realise it. crezdance would’ve lost its meaning without you. :)
and i mean all this. must cheer up ok! :D

i guess what JT said was true, inspiration only comes when you’re truly happy. well, it’s come back, after a long time :D

“爱,三万里程的孤单。。
爱,在远都在你身旁” - bu liu lei de ji chang/JJ
No matter how tough everything seems, continue to believe in yourself, never give up, because it'll all be worth it in the end. That’s the message jj wants to bring to his fans through this song. :)

No comments: