Aug 1, 2007

JJ’S GAIBAN WILL BE RELEASED ON 10 AUG EVERYBODY!!!
IT’LL BE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY!
EVERYONE MUST MUST MUST GO AND BUY!
AND AMELIA AND SHERMIN, MUST RMB YOUR PROMISE TO BUY!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

-
"I’m still the shy boy next door” (Straits Times, Monday Jul 30 07)
when he talks about how he gets his inspiration: “Most of the music I listen to is rock and pop from the West. I then translate it into MY OWN WAY OF THINKING, put in what I know of Chinese culture and things I’m currently into, like beatboxing, and mix it into what I like or what I call J-Fusion.” – haha, he makes it sound so cool!!
“But really, I’m still a little shy and crazy and still the same person.”
thank you so much for saying that, JJ.
you don’t know how much that sentence means to me, and a lot of other JMs around. we used to be so depressed over your drastic change.. :) anyway now we know. and we’re all really thankful!! :D
-
uhh, ehh, i wanna be XIONG MAO-JIE! hahaha. lin jie jie, xiong mao jie! -.-

No comments: