Aug 4, 2007

mood: happy! --- song: wu liao/JJ

2 more days to seeing jj at heeren!
1 more day to the WCG event! (although i’m not going -.-)
6 MORE DAYS TO THE RELEASE OF THE GAIBAN!!!
-
JJ REPLIED THE QUESTION I POSTED ON THE SAMSUNG WEBSITE!! i asked him how he developed his passion for music. he said it was because of his idols, like michael jackson and jacky cheung. O_o
he replied chunhao’s and jacey’s and zhenxiu’s too.. hahaha!
-
oh ylbfb, there was this new singing group, 1 girl 4 guys i think.. one of the guys sang MO RI ZHI LIAN! and the girl sang JI DE!!! i feel so proud of my jj.. the songs he compose are so nice.. hehehe. thankfully they didn’t ruin the song!
-
my mum’s teaching my P4 BROTHER Pythagoras’ theorum. O_o
-
i thought the course was $400, it’s actually NINE HUNDRED!
HOW! I’M DEADDDD.
-
yesterday at 9pm we had that heucampus test thing. and miss pham said
“ok, me gotta log off liaoz”
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean she's a teacher leh! LOL! (amelia, scream now)

No comments: