Jul 10, 2007

a reply to shermin's post.
i also know i need time to figure out who i am and who i want to be with.
well, i know who i am and i know who i want to be with, but the person i want to "be with" is already "with" someone else. i guess it's like a love triangle.
the perfect crescentian friend? no such thing. i need someone who's a crazy JM, who shares that burning passion for music, who considers my feelings, who can cheer me up just by being by my side, who i can talk to for hours on end, who understands, supports and shares my dreams and ambitions. sorta like celeste, jiayi, jacey, JT, sumay and rachel rolled into one. i guess i need another me.
you don't have to wait for me. nobody has to wait for me. i've learnt to rely on my own and be more individualistic. i don't need anyone, noone needs me. and loneliness isn't a bad thing either. it can be quite a good feeling acually, it leaves one to their own thoughts without being interrupted.

and no, im not the hyper girl you once knew. i've changed. im hyper only in front of the people that deserve my hypeness.
i'm hurting those that hurt me before, i wnt them to get a taste of their own medicine. a lot of people have caused me to have sleepness nights; to worry constantly; to feel supe emo and depressed.. i want others to know how i feel, i want my cries for help to be heard. i want people to know how painful it feels. when people put you down, insult those you love deeply, crash all your fragile dreams, make you have an extremely low self esteem ..
i'm not as strong as you think. i'm fragile, sensitive.
you don't hav to wait for me. i can survive.
i will survive.

No comments: