Jul 10, 2007

EVERYTHING’S OK AGAIN! I TOLD YOU WE WORRIED TOO MUCH, THAT EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT FINE. AND IT DID! :) I KNEW HE WOULDN’T DO THAT WITHOUT A REASON!! :)
jj got fever.. 42.6 degrees.. JMS, PRAY FOR HIM! HE MUST GET BETTER SOON!!
“do pray for ukyoboy friends! he will get well soooooon!” – from jj’s old blog :)
JJ’S ON 8 DAYS!!
"JJ Lin zips around in a flashy Audi TT while I obediently take the train to work. He flies Business class in and out of Singapore as often as I tap my EZ-link card. He owns a million-dollar condo in a posh part of town while, well, I don’t. This isn’t jealousy but you see, JJ (or Wayne, as he was called in school) and I were -secondary schoolmates and I’ve witnessed his evolution (through magazines and newspapers, that is) from a gangly 16-year-old singing on stage during Teacher’s Day to a still gangly 26-year-old performing in stadiums for thousands. But let’s face it, JJ can sing, dance and compose while I can’t and I guess that makes a whole lot of difference. Now, the singer-songwriter is prining himself for a new assault on the Mandopop scene with his latest album, Westside, and a new endorsement with Kiehl’s. No wonder he can’t seem to recognise me.”
HAHA THIS GUY SO MEAN LAH..
And jj uses singlish! In “I won’t tell you where it is LAH” (abt him buying a house) and “My record was an hour and this was during lesson time, OKAY.” (abt him going to the toilet to do his hair in sec school =.=)
MY JJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
ok, im very honoured that you see me as such a close friend. i dunno, i'm sorta like a mirror, i treat people the way they treat me. okay, i cant seem to be hyper in crescent cos i always feel emo in crescent. it's quite obvious why. if you were me, that is. and don’t try to guess my feelings. you may think i feel this way but you’re very wrong. i don’t think i reveal my true feelings to a lot of people. although i reveal a lot in my blog, there are a lot of things i prefer to keep to myself. anw i dun wanna talk abt this anymore cos my blog post will seem to LONG then noone will read! XD

No comments: