Jul 9, 2007

i pity sam cos she's gonna sit beside me, she's gonna be bored to death! XD
and ling, i dunno if you come to my blog or not, but i’d still like to say here that although i’ve never told you this before (cos i’m scared it’ll scare you off :/) but i really enjoy being with you, cos somehow i always feel better after talking to you, even if it’s bitching! i told myself i need to learn to be more individualistic and keep to myself from now on, but it’s hard to do that when you’re around.. i don’t know why but i feel like i can tell you everything.. stuff i never dared to tell anyone before..
i really enjoy being around with you ling.. even though you may not see me as good a friend as i see you, im glad i got to know you! :)
-
i'm thinking of you again.

JJ, 你现在在哪儿?
寂寞吗?
让我陪你,一起离开这寂寞的世界..
*
因为有了你,JJ, 我的世界才是完美的
omg my chinese is improving :D

No comments: