May 31, 2007

went jurong point to look for lynn’s present. TOO CUTE!!!
plus it expands by 30% when you wash it!! AAAH i need one of my own larhhhhhh
quite ex though (cos it’s handmade) so i’m sharing with shermin. anyone else who wants to chip in are more than welcome :D
and the name of the shop is MOMO!! haha jj’s dog de name..
EVERYONE GO VISIT
www.fc-momo.com :D TOO CUTE
hahahahahahaha
got contacts today!!
the lady helped me put on the contacts and take it off, then taught me how to do it. and i took like an hour to put them on and i think she probably felt like strangling me hahaha. she’s so patient man. hahaha
--
look im sorry yimei, but anyway, now it's the june holidays and you don't have to see my face right? so just forget about me lah. i mean, what have i done in these 2 years that made you like me? all i did was make people sad. just forget that you had me as a friend. sorry, it's totally my fault. i know it's all my fault. but i mean, i'm not special or anything. i'm just a freak, ok? so forget about me. forget all the good times. just pretend this one bitch never existed. because i've changed, and you know that too. i know you're sad and everything that i keep daoing you, but i'm daoing you because i don't want to hurt you even more. so forget all the good times we had. forget everything. because at that time, i was living a lie. and i just came out of it.
i'm not who you think i am, yimei. deep down, i'm a real bitch. it's a side of me you've never seen before. so don't think i was a good friend. i wasn't. and we just can't be together again. don't ask why, you'll never understand. noone will, except for that one person.
i didn't want to put it this way, because i knew it would hurt you. but things have gotten too far and i guess it'd be better for you to just take one big blow once and for all than to suffer again and again for a very long time. it's like piercing your ears both at once, or one at a time. you know you know?
anyway i hope you wont be sad. because you never knew the bitch side of me, and you didn't know i could be like this. so it's a good thing. ok?

No comments: