May 30, 2007

sorry i couldnt go to the bonding thing, dancers.. lemme explain why first
cos my mum's very angry cos 1) it's so last minute and 2) i havent done any holiday homework yet
and when my mum's angry she can do a lot of things.
she's already n0t too happy that i'm going to lynn's house, and now that this has cropped up, i dont even think she'll let me go for that anymore..
but i do expect that you guys know that if you guys are gonna do nothing but choreo a dance at melia's place, i probably won't dance anyway right?
because i know that i can't dance and my dancing is like shit.
and if they're crescent dances also not so bad cos they've been diao-ed by seniors so at least i have an idea of what the moves are supposed to be like so i don't dance like 100% shit, maybe only 90%..
but with new dances and esp those with *thatkind* of moves (which you guys are definitely gonna add in since you guys have shermin and shuzhen and all that) i definitely cannot do..
and i'm not that keen on going to a house full of dancers and embarassing myself with my crappy dancing you know.
and anyway my mum's really angry with me for wanting to go to amelia's house, and my mum can do a lot when she's angry, so i might as well save myself and complete a bit of my homework first, right?
hope you guys will understand la. anyway when it comes to dance, it dosen't make a diff if i'm there or not :) dont try to assure me or anything, cos i know the truth.

No comments: