Jun 1, 2007

look, i'm already genuinely asking everyone to HATE ME. (everyone except for my closest friends anyway. you guys know who you are :D)
SO GO ON AND HATE ME ALREADY!!!
i know i've been a super bitch, to yimei and therefore to everyone else as well. i know deep down everyone dosen' t know what's become of the hyper cheerful optimistic girl, now she's a betrayer, backstabber, bitcher.
it's influence of peers, DUH. if i were around my old friends i would still be that girl everyoe liked.
NOW I'M DIFFERENT. I'M NO LONGER LIKEABLE. I'M EMO. I'M BITCHY. I HATE. I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT ANYMORE. I'VE BEEN EXPOSED TO TOO MUCH THAT MADE ME THINK AND WONDER AND REALISE AND JOIN THE BITCH CLUB. I'M ALL THE BAD POINTS OF EVERYONE TIMES 100000.
I'M NOT THE KAREN YOU KNEW ANYMORE. I'VE CHANGED. A LOT. NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. GET IT?
SO START HATING ME ALRAEDY! just tell me when you do, so i can avoid you. i've already got a few names.
oh forget it, i'm just going to ignore the whole world.
THANKS, CRESCENT BITCHES. you guys taught me more than what was good for me

No comments: