Oct 7, 2006

wah sia today hazy like siao. PSI IS 150 leh. and my mum says 100 is already very bad. like, i couldn't even see jurong point on the way home today?! and i couldn't tell the colour of a few buildings also. tsktsktsk. and people are still saying "we're doing all we can to help stop global warming"?! like burning down forests and not controlling fires are helping to stop the earth from getting hotter ah.
and i MISSED I NOT STUPID TOO AND LIN YU ZHONG ON TV TODAY
CRYYYYYYYYY
i not stupid too! there's no repeat leh! my shawn ah!!!
lin yu zhong ah! jj's shi di u know! and his voice is really quite nice! I MISSED IT!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
and my mum says one day she'll come to my blog to see what i'm writing?! okay hi mum. i shall try to lessen the use of shits and damns in this blog :D
and i was bathing today when my bro told me "u noe farenheight (fei lun hai) is on mtv now" then i asked him if the dvd recorder was on and he went "uh i dont think soo...." then i asked him to turn on the recorder and press "Source" 3 times to get to EXT1 which is the scv channels then he was like "er.. huh??" then i was gettin really irritated cos farenheight was on tv and i was missing everything then i told him to ask my dad to help him turn the dvd recorder to scv then he went "uhh.. okaaaayyy.." then later when i went out to the living room after my bath i realised that he didn't ask my dad to record it so in the end i didn't get to watch farenheight on tv=.=
what a wasted day

No comments: