May 12, 2006

Was just chatting with this guy who's 17 from china. he added me from the jjfc forum. Seems quite a nice guy. He types in chinese, i type in english. Sometimes i will type to him in chinese as well, but not a lot in case i make a fool of myself. And i have no idea how to say "blog" in chinese. XD. He just went off because he says he needs to go to school. He says it opens at 2.30. So good lah. Wheras i have to wake up at 5 in the morning. -_- He says he gets a lot of homework. It was quite nice, talking to him. Now i've got to brush up on my chinese. Try and pay attention is zhang lao shi's class. XD
Is it just me or is the chinese standard in crescent girls' very low? i used to be last in class for chinese in primary school, now i was fourth in one of the tests. And i have yet to fail one. Hmm.
Amelia and nadine and i want to join this dance class at dover cc. my mum says ok but only during the june holidays. so sad. haiz.
ooh later su may's coming to my house for dinner. :D

No comments: