May 12, 2006

Just read Nadine's blog and found that I have to do this:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with 8 different points of his/her perfect lover.

2. Mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there's no need to do this AGAIN.
5. The most impt rule: HAVE FUN DOING IT.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.At least moderately cute (ok lah i know i myself look like shit so i cant say anything but anyway)
2.Can make one feel comfortable around him
3.Won't feel shy to say that he lkes me (like zhiliang.. NONO! dun get the wrong idea i dun like him)
4.Likes dogs (esp. golden retrievers n labradors, like me)
5.Won't force me to like football (i only like the water-bottle one XD)
6.Likes me for my personality (cos there's nothing else to like about me XD)
7.Know how to make me happy
8.Not overly sensitive (cos i offend these kind of people a lot)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Male lah, duh.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the people tagged are:
1. sarah siaw (YES!YES!YES!)
2. loh yi mei (give her something to type about in her blog haha)
3. tiffany tan (hope she reads this)

4.chow jia hui
5. chen min
6. marilyn lee
7. amelia cheng
8. yuki suzuki
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: