May 14, 2006

THANK YOU SUMAY!!! She gave me K-Ge Chang Bu Wan for my birthday. yimei, no need to lend me anymore! XD aiyoh i LOVE hen hen ai by vivian hsu (xu ruo xuan)!!! I've been waiting to get this cd for THIS SONG. and it's so damn worth it lah ok.
just now after badminton and lunch and stuff i passed by this pasar malam (wonder what the heck it was doing open at 2pm?!) and i bought these calendar-cards thingies at 8 FOR ONE DOLLAR!!! So i bought 3 jj ones, 1 wilber pan one, 1 jay chou one for my bro, and 2 more for hannah and amelia. See? i'm so nice right? Better thank me ok! there were actually many many more jj ones but i only bought 3 cos i didnt know what i was going to do with so many of them anyway. and they were selling those stickers that normally cost $2.50, they were selling them at 3 for $2!!! I bought 2 jj ones and 1 wilber pan one cos i couldnt find another jj one. i am so going to go pasar-malam hunting in the june hols!!!

No comments: