Apr 11, 2010

Wanna know the real reason?

I'm afraid of the bitching.

I think I've become very afraid of it, even though nobody has done so about me (I hope). A laugh, a snigger as I happen to walk past, someone turning to whisper something in someone else's ear, voices becoming hushed when I come near, someone turning around to look at me - or not, even, sometimes. I mean, I HAVE NO REASON TO BE AFRAID AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG (I'm like, you know, 杯弓蛇影ing i.e.having an irrational fear), but it's just like that. I had this problem in lower sec, and then in sec 3 when I became the discipline mistress and I knew a lot of people were pretty shocked, doubtful of my ability and angry about that. Then my confidence grew as God grew in me, but now this weird illogical fear is coming back. With you guys, it's understandable though.

The trees have too many ears. The ears are also malfunctioning ones, by the way, ears that amplify and distort what they hear.

But
"If you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"
- Marilyn Monroe

Wish it were a less cruel, dog-eat-dog world though. Some things I wish I had the courage and fearlessness to do.

Will blog about As You Like It and AC's Hockey finals and Church when I can!

No comments: