Jun 27, 2007

JT I AM DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN SO SUPER JEALOUS OF YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LUCKY AAAAARGH!!!!!!
he cares about you so much, you guys are like ruixi and quan. and i thought dreams never came true. well i'm wrong: they only come true to some ppl.
i wish i could sing well, i wish i could dance well, i wish i could play the piano well, i wish i'd started piano earlier. i wish i was pro enough to ________. i cant stand it, how some people can be so damn lucky. talent is something you're born with; just like looks. and i have neither, like thanks lah. and when some people get everything and then don't treasure it as much, and i'm like dying to even get a small feel of what it's like. dreams suck. why dream? what's more, this personality test said i have a tendency to dream big, so that's even worse, because they will never come true.then when my 梦想 dosent 实现 i start feeling damn upset. i mean its not like i can help it. that's also part of my taurus personality.

i'm DYING.
well, at least jt's my mei. :) so if i dont realise my dream, at least my mei will, and her dreams and success are as good as my own :) and jt, thank you for not being like really proud or anything.. really thankful for that.. cant stand proud ppl XD

No comments: