Apr 7, 2013

How do you describe it?

'Cause my mind is like a building burning down
I need Your grace to keep me, keep me from the ground
And my heart is just a prisoner of war
A slave to what it wants and to what I'm fighting for

So won't you empty my hands
Fill up my heart
Capture my mind with You
Oh empty my hands
Fill up my heart
Capture my mind with You



You think you're so smart, be careful dear, be careful, put your needs down, you know what you really want. Stop being greedy. Selfish. Spoilt, stupid. You know what you're really going for.

So before the train goes off the tracks again, put on the seatbelt of what you know is right. You know being weak will only make you hate yourself all over again. Don't play with fire. Don't let it go now. You know you've already been burnt black, and you don't want to be the weak one again. Never settle. Never give in. It shouldn't be a settling. It should be an attaining. It should be the best.

No comments: