May 4, 2012

do you believe in life after love?


No matter how hard I try, you keep pushing me aside
And I can't break through; There's no talking to you
It's so sad that you're leaving; it takes time to believe it
But after all is said and done, you're gonna be the lonely one

Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
'I really don't think you're strong enough, no'

What am I supposed to do, sit around and wait for you?
Well I can't do that, and there's no turning back
I need time to move on, I need love to feel strong
'Cause I've had time to think it through
And maybe I'm too good for you

Do you believe in life after love
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no

Well I know that I'll get through this, 'cause I know that I am strong
And I don't need you anymore
No, I don't need you anymore

No comments: