Sep 26, 2011

raw and uninhibited, in full catastrophic splendor

And if unfit for tombs and hearse
Our legend be, it will be fit for verse;
- John Donne (The Canonization)

"Why am I so emotionally bound to someone who just can't give me what I need so badly?"
"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not. - Jodi Picoult. I was saving it for a time like this."

Because I told him I aspire to be like Jodi Picoult. Where else do you get friends who look up quotes by your idol to drop on you when you need them.

(As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you)
Awwman sweet friends who mend my heart with quotes because they know I'm a sucker for them.

Hello lexy hello timo :)

-
This girl radiates beauty. I'd love to hear her love story.

No comments: