Feb 12, 2011

While the smurf sleeps

Nov 13-16: CCAAB camp
Nov 17: Nov Adventure planning with the Exco
Nov 18-20: Nov Adventure with Council
Nov 22-26: ELL internship at the library
Dec 1-7: Taiwan trip
Dec 7-17: Admin job at Health Promotion Board
Dec 20-30: Malaysia - SPENT ALMOST ALL MY TIME CHIONGING HPB AND COLLEGE PLANNER WORK. COLLEGE PLANNER MADNESS
Jan 3-7: OGL preparation stuff
Jan's school term: Orientation meetings & walk-in rehearsals & morning dance practices blah blah blah hardcore Orientation prep - AND ORIENTATION ITSELF WHOOOO
Feb 1: End of Orientation
Feb 2: Blue-slip day (Sentosa with the OGLs yay!)
Feb 3-6: CNY
Feb 9: Orientation post-mortem
Feb 10: MUTS
Feb 11: WUTS ushering
Feb 12: FIRST ELECTIONS AD-HOC MEETING OMG
Feb 13: De-thorning of roses for Vday (Y), reunion dinner (shucks I just realised I don't have time to buy Vday gifts!!!!!)

...Where's the study time?

.............I love Council. It really should be considered a full-time job. I ought to get paid. With a schedule like that, you can't blame me for neglecting my studies a little, really. I do try. I do try.

No comments: