Feb 6, 2011

Feelings can grow but they can go away too

I can't seem to tell if you're fiction or fact
Show me you can laugh; show me you can cry
Show me who you really are deep down inside

I feel something happenin'; could this be a spark?
To satisfy me, baby, gotta satisfy my heart

Do you know how to touch a girl?


Can you make me laugh?
I can't remember a time where you've actually really made me laugh.
Heck, can you make me smile?

I know what you're pretty good at - you can tick me off and maybe hurt me quite a bit. Not in that way, not like how he used to hurt me (unknowingly), but just....with the little things you say, I guess. They're completely harmless and there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe it's the different ways we look at and react to things - personality clashes. Other than that, though, you're quite a nice person.


He used to make me laugh. A lot. I remember giggling wildly at the tiniest joke - made hilarious to me because he said it.

No comments: