Jan 25, 2011

You make me want to cry

like two beautifully broken lovers who are attracted by that fragility, that glass-like beauty, who then spiral into madness together when the beautiful mysterious magical depression that attracted them gets out of control. Oh the power of words.

Literature can be beautiful, beautifully depressing, but beautiful. It draws two writers together, captivated by each other's ability to touch the heart, and that's the start of their best works - and madness.

I'll probably end up like one of those women who've been pushed into madness, like Antoinette, beautifully broken Antoinette, but I'd still fall in love with a writer anytime. A writer whose works send my heart wrenching.


I wish I loved you. Everything about you makes me wish
I loved you.

No comments: