Dec 25, 2010

I feel. I feel. I feel. inFp.

jollin says (10:42 PM):

And then I realised what I was hanging onto were the feelings, not the person. Fell in love with his words and with the feeling of being loved. So after I let go I realised how easy it is to let go.
I realised how much earlier I'd actually let go before I'd actually put the letting go into official terms.

And I don't consider it a real relationship. All there was to it was words - and we all know words are empty and without substance when they do not carry heart.

His did not, and I guess I knew but was blinded.


Sometimes, dear, I think we were twins in another life.

You know, I'm a very strong feeler. inFp. Very strong. During the MBTI test only one box I checked was for Thinking. When you have a heart-to-heart-talk with some people, you learn a lot about the events that happened, but what you imagine might be the case might be very different from the actual emotions. And with some people - Feelers - the actual events are told in general, but you know exactly how they felt. Their thoughts, their needs.

Just saying.
Okay I really didn't want to do a non-happy post on Christmas Day. Sorry.


So when the clock struck twelve, the cousins gathered around the christmas tree for the ritualistic present-opening time. (I've been thinking, we should pray when the clock strikes twelve, not open presents, yes?)

I got fantasmo stuff, really really happy with it. Quite a number of lipglosses, a daily devotions book - great, great, great gift to help increase my faith on Christmas Day - and a beautiful owl necklace from Diva that I had told Yvonne I had wanted really badly when we went shopping together. Awww. Awesome Christmas.

Except that I spent the whole of today rushing out work for that admin job I took out. I only left the computer to eat.

No comments: