Dec 29, 2010

Fly along with me; I can't quite make it alone


This trip to KL has passed way too fast. I can't believe I'm returning tomorrow.

I love being here, even if I'm just doing work. I love being around these people I've been with all my life. Family. All of us cousins - including little Connie and Nicholas - were having dinner together in the dining room of the new half of the house (or the recently renamed Internet Cafe room) while the adults were all in the other half, and we were just eating and talking rubbish and laughing and it felt so comfortable. I loved that moment.

I could be here doing my work or feeling insanely bored and still rather not be anywhere else, because it really does feel like home here. If only we all lived in the same country - we could, like, grow up together and buy a humungous house (or buy the entire neighbourhood down) so that all thirteen of us could live together or something. Or at least the six or eight of us who are closer to each other.

I guess I describe how I feel with my maternal cousins like how I feel when I'm with the Council exco, and it does feel equally warm and awesome, but it feels very different too, in a way. but I guess with the Exco it's more 'fun', 'full of spirit and passion', and with the cousins it's more 'comfortable', more 'warm'. Both are families, but families in different ways.

Anywayyyy,

WE WENT TO SUNWAY LAGOON!

Haven't gone there in a really long time. I only went on two rides - Tomahawk, this awesome 360 degrees ride, and the viking ship that now goes 360 degrees too - after that, I felt too dizzy to go on that waterlog thing.
Connie and Nicholas are incredibly cute.
Connie's seven and a crab-eating pro.

No comments: