Dec 11, 2010

How long will it take

to get that sweet boy out of my mind?


I hope it won't take us too long to forget this. Thank you for everything you've given me, and I'm sorry for all that I've caused you. I just can't put my life into a huge something that's based on... nothing. On assumptions. Bare assumptions. I assumed you only saw us as friends and nothing more too; you assumed I meant something else. We barely knew each other.

Not yet.


我说你比较像我的好朋友
只是不小心拥抱着

-
Seniors' Night was cool. I still haven't blogged about Taiwan - will get around to doing it when I'm relatively free. Dammit, we're halfway through the holidays and I haven't really had free time at all - I haven't even had a day out with friends yet. CCAAB Camp, Council Camp, ELL internship, Taiwan trip, and now I'm back and my new iPhone's here, and I've still got a crapload of stuff to do - mainly with regard to the college planner. I've yet to transfer my contacts over. And I was supposed to SMS all the Class Reps a long time ago. And I haven't signed up for the SATs because they refuse to accept my address.

Dammit.

No comments: