Nov 5, 2010

"You're lonely, but you're not alone."

Was planning to go out shopping at some F21 outlet today, but I spent the entire day watching Glee. Favourite character at the moment: Brittany! HAHAHA

"What's a duet?"
"A blanket."

-
Don't forget that when I'm down and you're boasting, or complaining, I take it all in. Don't forget that when you're angry and venting it out on me, I take it all in.
There was a reason I came online and didn't rant to you - I knew you wouldn't like to hear it.

It's good that we're still trying to tolerate each other as friends.


-
You aren't mine and I no longer have any influence on your feelings, but I'm still yours, wholeheartedly, unreservedly. I'd say things like you don't deserve me after all the hurt you've caused me - but if you could give me a day of happiness, I'd pounce on the opportunity even if it means months of hurt afterward.

And I hate knowing that. I'm too weak. I don't know why you still matter so much to me, especially after all the times you've made me lose my focus, the times you've made tears spring to my eyes without even doing anything, the countless times you've made my heart bleed. You're the reason I do a lot of things - bet nobody ever knew. Excuses to text you, to be around you. Oh all the little excuses.

Why? Things just suck like that.

Remember the stage in June? I remember you smiling at me and your hand reaching out to my face. I remember you pinching my cheek later on, and me squeezing your hand - I didn't know why I did that. I remember my heart fluttering oh I remember feeling like it was a dream. A dream, a dream, I've said that countless times. You let me live a dream.

Now that was in the past and I don't know why things have changed. It's been quite a couple of months since things changed, why? I guess until I find out someday, I'll have to try to accept it and suck it in and try to make it alone, or keep a straight face, with random rantings on my blog and to Reu along the way.

No comments: