Nov 28, 2010

It's now the end of the week since I made that vow

and I hate admitting I haven't totally completed what I set out to do by the end of this period of seven days - get over this mess.

I'm on my way, though. I hate you. The mention of your name enrages me. I could rant to anyone about how much of an asshole you are. I hate you.

Yet it's that immense anger and hate that reminds me that I've yet to lose my feelings entirely.


"I think I'm going to miss him while I'm away."
"Well, I won't be missing anyone that way, and nobody will miss me."


-
Got a 16GB iPhone 3G off eBay, but I doubt it'll come in time for my class trip to Taiwan. Imagine sitting in a plane for hours without music. I think I'm going to die.

-
"Hey! Actually I got you flowers too but didn't get the chance to pass them to you..."
"Haha why! But I wasn't even performing!"
"Haha thought it might cheer you up from your job"

AWW

No comments: