Nov 29, 2010

All I know is that I hate myself because of you

Omg, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, if only I could call you now and scream. down. the. phone. I want to scream. You're revolting. You're revolting. The girls understand when I tell them - they can't wait to slap you, either. The guys don't - is it normal for guys to be like that?

Please, no. If it's normal for guys to be like that I'm forcing homosexuality on me.

This is gross. You are gross. You're disgusting. The person you portray yourself to be is on the opposite side of the spectrum from who you really are. And I mean, if people knew you were a flirt it's alright because they'd take your flirting with as little seriousness as you do, but when they don't know it, you're playing along with them but they're falling into a deep hole because they actually think you're serious.

It's just mean.

DROWN NOW


I guess the aim of the game of life is never to put too much feelings into anything - emotions are everyone's downfall. But then humans feel, it's natural. So why does the world push us not to put our emotions into things? Not even relationships, at this age - the girls fall too deep because they don't realise the guys treat it like just another fun game - in the end, one spends her night in tears while the other looks back at the memories happily and moves on to the next pretty girl.

I could strangle you. I've already lost the no-feelings game. I fell for it. I put my life into the hole I dug myself with your shovel. Now I need to pull myself out.


Boy, you've left me speechless

No comments: