Nov 22, 2010

ACS boys

You know, I really wish I could be some super hot girl, just to spite you. You'd come running, running, but you'll never get me.

Oh I wish. K time to get skinny.

If you were one of the leaders, I'd put you and her in the same group, you know, just so you'd know what it feels like. Then again, you have the heart and memory of a goldfish; two weeks later you'll say "ah, suck it" and move on to the next pretty girl.

I have a picture we took together - the picture - on one of the tabs on my browser. My browser reopens all its last closed windows every time I use it so it's always there. Once, whenever I accidentally clicked on that tab and your picture filled the screen, I'd feel a little pang in my heart. Now it's like he's a different person. He was a funny boy... and you're just another stranger.

You are not worth an hour of my emotions, a second of my tears. But I've given too much to you. It's all in a big box at your doorstep - the time I spent ranting to people just days before the exams, the swirl of emotions wrenching my heart, the tears, the prayers, wondering how I'd ever get out of this mess. But you don't notice. Not noticing is one thing - when I've told you, you say things to make me happy - I wonder how much you've laughed at me for my idiocy.

Lead me on, like a desperate lovesick dog.

I am worth more, so much more. In my search for gold, I opted for the base metal. Well bye. I resolve to get over all this by the end of the week.

Six months of blog posts about you and I'm done with this crap.



Sometimes random people say the nicest things.

No comments: