Oct 27, 2010

The Lion King, and other age-transcending classics

I miss my childhood shows. Whatever happened to Hi-5 and Sesame Street? Once they were awesome. Now they're disappointing.

One day I'll rewatch all the childhood classics... except that my dad just sold his Lion King DVD ):

-
Number of hours of sleep per weekday since last Monday:
3, 2.5, 2.5, 1.5, 3, 2.5. I'm a sleep-deprived maniac. All for PW and Chinese A's. After Chinese is over, there'll be a Council GM (yay!) and then it'll be OP-chionging time, then CCAAB camp the day after our OP, then one day to finalise November camp stuff (because it's Hari Raya) before it's November camp, and then I've got my ELL internship, then a two- or three-day break before the class trip to Taiwan.

After the Taiwan trip I've got two days before Senior's Night where the Councillors will be helping out, then one blissful free week and then it's Christmas week and.....

NO WAIT I HAVEN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT COLLEGE PLANNER + ORIENTATION.

We're going to be spending a lot of time and effort on the College Planner. Orientation's going to be really hectic too, but I'm going to love being a part of it.

I think I'm going to die.

-
Random note: It's 27 October 2010. Remember the spark I shared with a certain someone three years ago, someone who changed my life, whose life I changed. A year and nine months of sweetness and pain, and then a long time more of more pain. And I tore myself apart before beginning to piece it together again. And now I've moved on.


-
And then when I left I wondered how I managed to tolerate being in the room with you, so near, yet so far away.

No comments: