Oct 17, 2010

I think I'm going crazy

It could be the day before my exams and I could be doing some hardcore mugging and if you wanted to meet me for a little while, just to chat and to chill, I'd make my whole day available for you. I know so because I wanted to do it, I was waiting for the opportunity, but of course you wouldn't have asked anyway. I told you I was bored when I was actually studying -I'd do anything, I'd free my entire schedule if you wanted me to. I would. Even if our little rendezvous doesn't mean a thing to you, anything more than chilling with a friend. It would mean so, so much to me.

In Sec 3 I went out with my ex every day of the Mid-years. That's probably why I failed three of the papers. It's just....... just. I don't understand how one can disregard all emotions and put everything aside just to study. I just don't understand. Thoughts of you were filling my head throughout the exam period, it was bad and the stress added to it. And you never, never knew.

-
Listening to Bon Jovi's What Do You Got and looking through your photos on Facebook and I'm grinning and grinning and my heart is melting and there are three words repeating over and over again on my mind.

"I love you, gosh I love you"

No comments: