Oct 17, 2010

"Get over him, he's ugly"

- Binkai.

Here I am on a supposedly cheery Sunday morning, watching MVs of Chinese songs on Youtube (like the one I really like from Hebe, 寂寞寂寞就好, and 守护者, and 你不知道的事 by Leehom), getting all emotional and fighting back tears. They're beautiful, and the video of the Hebe song is beautifully painful.

Remember our airport madness? I felt so free, so comfortable around you. Remember the free bak kwa you helped me get when we went to the food fair to get a free lunch? Remember distance fares? "Couch potato is two words!"? Remember sitting together so many times in the theatre? I remember you asking me to go watch Change with you and then to get you at the dressing room when I was ready, and I remember being so pleasantly taken aback. Remember dinner on the last day when we walked out together to the void deck? "Karen you don't have to be sorry for feeling like you have to puke." How about Swensen's? I wish I could capture that extremely concerned expression you gave me when I wasn't feeling well, but now I know you do it to everyone anyway, but I don't care.

Remember allocs? I remember wanting to be the one bringing you to your spot, I remember gripping your arm very tightly without realising. I remember putting your hand into another girl's when both your eyes were closed. Remember the day we were both at level 3 of the library and we didn't know because your phone had run out of battery? Remember ACSI? Because I remember every second. Remember AGM? I do, I do.

你真的不用来我回忆里微笑.

I'm okay. I'm okay with it. I can accept that it was all in the past. That was a dream, now... lock it away.

-
On a lighter note, I've gotten myself a Tumblr!

No comments: